Euphoria

Posted on 6:14 AM, under , , , , , ,

I've been sitting back trying to find a moment of bliss.
A moment where pain is three shots, a blank and a miss.
Many times I laugh but it ceases to phase me.
I'm not sure if my mind is telling me I'm crazy.

I want to find a place that I can sit and feel normal;
where things like taking off your shoes is considered formal.
where making faces at authority is quite typical,
and watching people fall down stairs is hysterical.
Yeah, it sounds quite liberal,
but don't we all have a little voice in us that is somewhat vocal?

It is a voice that screams every time you want it to whisper.
And hell no, it sounds nothing like a short spoken lisper.
It is a voice that yells with perfect, bold pronunciation;
demanding you to find that awe sensation,
that bliss that you were looking for right from the start,
but that bliss can only come from one person...
The one that holds your heart.
----------------------------
At times though this one can be hard to get,
but that is no reason you need to work up a sweat.
Although it feels like you're constantly jumping that hurdle,
remember that they will always be your little seaturtle...

edit post

0 Reply to "Euphoria"

  • Post a Comment