Brief Pause in Life

Posted on 11:27 AM, under , ,

Can we talk?
Can we catch up with what we have missed? Can we create a bond that can grow and flourish? I have a feeling like there are so many stories I have yet to hear. There is inspiration at every corner, yet I have walked the hallways blind and covered my face on each ninety degrees of motivation. I feel as though my inspiration has taken a fall for time and while I just create illustrations without that drive to know what I really want, I lack the choice to stop. It isn't that my art suffers, but I suffer with the knowledge that I can create something better. I want to create a piece that can reach in to someone's chest and touch that beating thing we call a heart. I want my art not only shock the observer, but make them question who they are as a human being. Art will always be my life and to give that up in a moment of creativity block would be like kicking a leg that is already broken; it is already weakened, it is already breathless, it is already pushing up daisies. I need some awakening.

Abstract

edit post

0 Reply to "Brief Pause in Life"

  • Post a Comment